1. Prime your lid
2. Sketch the outlines of the "horn" with black pencil
3. Apply green eyeshadow (Illamasqua Fledgeling) to your whole lid and lower lashline
4. Apply black shadow (Sugarpill Bulletproof) to your outer corner and crease, all the way up to the sketched "horn"
5. Continue applying black on the upper side of the "horn", then start blending the black with lighter green (Ben Nye Chartreuse)
6. Fade the green with either pale green, or duo-chrome green/ gold (Sebastian Trucco Angel Eyes palette, MUFE Starpowder #944), also blend all the green edges (lower lashline, inner corner) with the same shadow
7. Color the "horn" with gold (Sugarpill Goldilux) , extend it to your lower lashline
8. Apply black liner to both upper lashline and waterline
10. Color the eyebrow with metallic green pencil (NYX emerald city pencil / NYX slide-on-pencil tropical green) then apply duo-chrome green on top of it.